If you wish to appeal a criminal or civil case that has been decided in Provincial or Supreme Court, we can help.

We are experienced appellate (appeals) counsel who argue
at the Court of Appeal on an ongoing basis.

What are the types of criminal appeals?

Conviction appeal: you want to appeal from a finding of guilty by a judge.

Sentence appeal: you want to appeal from a sentence given to you by a judge after a finding of guilt or a guilty plea.


You only have 30 days to make an appeal after the final decision a judge makes on sentencing. In some instances the Court will allow for an appeal to be filed after that date, so call us for a free 1/2-hour consultation now if you are worried about timelines.

GET HELPS NOW or call 604-879-0006